[PD-dev] Tracker to Mailing List interface

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Oct 22 10:55:08 CEST 2004

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> guenter geiger hat gesagt: // guenter geiger wrote:

> I don't see why anyone would still need to work on a "devel_0_36"
> branch? 0_36 is obsolete. The same will happen to "devel_0_37", when a

i would not second this.
i am not working with the "devel"-branch but only with miller's official
(test)releases (and sometimes some minor modifications by me)
there *are* things that work only work (correctly) with older versions
of pd (just yesterday, i stumbled over one of these); the same will most
probably be true for the devel-branch.

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes