[PD-dev] PD.app 38-test 7

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Oct 24 16:58:45 CEST 2004

Ok, I'll try this thanks for the hint.

I don't use pdrc because I use multiple versions of PD and externals i
development, different Gem branches etc. One configuration does not do
enough for me, I would be happy with support for multiple pdrc files, then
I would use it!

With your method I'll simply configure it with my most often used external
versions etc.. (ie stable-ish)

Can I add a -helppath with the PD.app?

Thanks
B.