[PD-dev] PD.app 38-test 7

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 24 22:27:07 CEST 2004

The .pdrc functionality is unchanged in .38, AFAIK.  I don't know
what's the root of your problem, but it would be good to figure it out
so that paths work.  The "startup" stuff is saved in
~/Library/Preferences/com.ucsd.pd.plist, but I think this will be
changing to ~/Library/Preferences/org.puredata.pd.plist

.hc