[PD-dev] re: branch convergence

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Oct 26 10:45:24 CEST 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Matju wrote:
> linking). This way, when devel binaries are published, the new gui will be
> a command-line option away.

Hi,

Although I might sound a bit repetitive, the devel branch is not meant to
be published. It is for development only. Everyone should try to get the
changes into Pd's main distribution. There is a webpage on sourceforge
where you can submit patches (check out http://pure-data.sf.net/bug-report.php).

This will make it a lot easier to integrate changes in the main
distribution, because they can be split into several manageable chunks and
reviewed individually.

Its really easy. Submitting a patch is just one click away.

Guenter