[PD-dev] Re: [PD] pure data alsa sequencer support

Pablo caedes at sindominio.net
Wed Oct 27 19:41:23 CEST 2004

well... i have been playing with the code today and managed to add
native alsa sequencer support to pure data.

output, input and configuration window are working nicely, as well as
most of the midi objects (theres still some midi messages i don't know
-touch and polytouch, and pitchbend passes strange values).

if there is any interest in adding this code to pd i can provide the
code, it's just an s_midi_alsa.c and some changes to the interface file.
(must still touch the make system and input command line options, but
would like to see what people think).

	pablo

Buenas Frank Barknecht, el 27 de oct de 2004, a las 02:35 escribiste: