[PD-dev] makefile.nt: how to make asiolib.dll / lib

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Oct 28 23:53:15 CEST 2004

> You can't... there are a bunch of non-open-source binaries in the
> Windows release, that I just copy around.  Also, I don't recompile Tcl
> within the Pd source tree; I do that separately and copy the binaries
> and .h files into the Pd source tree before compiling Pd.  Here's a
> listing of the files I use (which you can copy from any binary MSW
> Pd release...)
hm ... i never thought i'd have download a binary pd release ...

anyway ... asio is closed source ... but i was curious how to build
asiolib from the sdk ... it seems that pd is the only software using
asio as a dll ...

btw, most of the sdk files are included in ./portaudio/pa_asio ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk