[PD-dev] pd-flext-ext

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Oct 31 10:42:11 CET 2004

Hi,

I've been trying to build (over the last few weeks) the various externals
pacakges from CVS and from the debian source to make .debs to give back to
Geunter, but this has been largely unsuccessful. Is it normal that there are
no packages in unstable like 'pd-flext-ext' and 'pd-osc' any more? I guess
this is because they weren't working properly? Sorry for the confusion.
I'm just trying to organise my thoughts here with regards to the
debian/pd situation so I can help rectify it.

Best,

Chris.
chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx