[PD-dev] cvs question

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sun Oct 31 16:24:04 CET 2004

> You can always test things on a local CVS server too.  You can just
that's probably a good idea ...

> copy the CVS files to your machine, and set your CVSROOT to point to
> them, then try anything.  SourceForge used to provide a way to
> directly  download the CVS files, but I haven't tried recently.
that seems to be a useful feature (although i won't download the files
with my poor dialup connection)
anyway ... do you know if there is any cool cvs feature that allows one
to mirror (and sync) a local cvs server with the sf cvs?

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk