[PD-dev] how to use canvas_getcurrent() ?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Nov 4 11:51:53 CET 2004

> always call it from the new() routine; otherwise the current canvas is
> undefined.  You can store the pointer for later (an object's parent
> canvas is guaranteed never to change.)

hm ... if something like this would be documented some way, it might
reduce my headaches when trying to explain this error ...
i assume, this behaviour is the same for all canvas functions exported
in m_pd.h? if so, a small comment in m_pd.h would definitely be useful

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk