[PD-dev] nameclashes

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sat Nov 6 12:59:56 CET 2004

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Thomas Grill wrote:

> Well then,
> how about a combination of the "Geiger namespace" and a separator / for
> library/object resolution?

I always thought that it is the most obvious thing to do.
Second best after not doing anything. (and being fair to maxlib scale,
which is called maxlib_scale too, as Olaf pointed out several times).
Personally I go for the Barknecht solution (only implement things as
externals if its not doable within Pd).

Guenter