[PD-dev] native asio support

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Nov 7 00:55:37 CET 2004

However,
two things that are yet unsolved:
1) the ASIO driver of my RME HDSP soundcard seems to be _very_ sensible to
being closed properly... it seems like this doesn't always happen (at least
when i use it). Only reboot helps then.
2) the new asio_native driver gets opened as soon as PD starts.... i don't
know why because MMIO should be the default. In a hurry, i couldn't find the
spot where ASIO is activated instead.

best greetings,
Thomas