[PD-dev] nameclashes

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Nov 8 19:01:14 CET 2004

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, Johannes M Zmoelnig wrote:
> > The only quirks with the method is the help file loading (as fbar
> > demonstrated at the pd-conv). I think this could be fixed.
> unfortunately i cannot remember exactly what frank's problems were.

Me neither :), just remembered that there was something.
Maybe Frank can elaborate on that.

> what i have just tested (0.37.2 and 0.38test4) was to create
> help-patches for both obj1's (help-obj1.pd) and put them beside the
> obj1.pd_linux's
>
> works great and as expected.

Yes, works here too. I tested the other case, calling the help files
obj1-help.pd. this way the help sorts  beside the object.
I am not sure which way is  clearer, it is  important though that all
help files are the same in one directory.

Guenter