[PD-dev] OSCroute "set" feature request

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Nov 11 00:01:56 CET 2004

Hallo,
B. Bogart hat gesagt: // B. Bogart wrote:

> That being said that longer term flexibility would mean
> multi-element set would come in handy... (I suppose what I'm saying
> here about OSCroute would also apply to pd's internal route?)

For Pd's internal route I actually would prefer a very un-intrusive
solution: To make it behave like [select]. That is, [route something]
will be static, but [route] will be settable through a right inlet.
The same as [select]. This could be a very simple model for [OSCroute]
as well. Not very intrusive, but still very useful, and all outlet
counts would stay static.

I already have put a feature suggestion to the Pd tracker regarding
this [route] wish.

Ciao