[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1060124 ] tabreceive reads over buffer

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Nov 11 11:38:27 CET 2004

Hi,

I have also added the feature request (FR) and patches tracker to
the pd-dev list. These two will only send messages if a new item
comes in. The bugs tracker sends messages for every update.

We can also change that behaviour. Let me know.

and because we like redundancy, a direct link to the patches that fix
bugs (which haven't been sent to the list until now):

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=55736&atid=478072

Guenter