[PD-dev] toxy & 0.38

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Nov 15 02:53:02 CET 2004

hi krzysztof, hi devs ...

during a performance this evening i found an incompatibility of toxy and
0.38:

when opening a patch that has visible subpatches, only the subpatch will
be displayed. this happened after i removed the menu from my other
patches...

also i realized that in one of the windows, some gui elements of a patch
froze (at a few number boxes in my case) ... at that time, i already
removed the menu with toxy ... all the numberboxes where working for
some time ...

system: devel_0_38, toxy (well compiled for devel_0_37, maybe that's the
problem)

anyway, if you have an idea, what might cause or even better solve this
behaviour, please let me know ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783