[PD-dev] re: branch convergence

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 16 19:32:44 CET 2004

Hmm, and on that subject, I'm making changes in garray for 0.39 that might
point to a different approach to using arrays in DSP, not sure yet.  I'm
trying to unify "regular" (named) arrays with the ones that can appear in
"scalars"... which is in turn necessary for me to make any more progress
on the "data" aspect of Pd...

cheers
Miller