[PD-dev] re: branch convergence

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Nov 16 22:19:13 CET 2004

> Hmm, and on that subject, I'm making changes in garray for 0.39 that
> might point to a different approach to using arrays in DSP, not sure
> yet.  I'm trying to unify "regular" (named) arrays with the ones that
> can appear in"scalars"... which is in turn necessary for me to make
> any more progress on the "data" aspect of Pd...
well, if you do so, it would be nice if you could think of some way of
locking (possibly with a similar api like the current devel, so that i
don't have to rewrite the threaded soundfiler several times) ...

and please keep the other devs informed, what you are working on, since
there are few things that are worse than doing the same work 200 times
to stay compatible with the current pd version ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk