[PD-dev] re: branch convergence

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 16 21:12:25 CET 2004

In general, data structures and functions from g_canvas.h are still not
finalized; I think the base in m_pd.h is pretty cast in stone now.

One reason I've been resisting putting locks and stuff in g_array.c and
places like that, is that I think there might still be some radical design
changes needed before the thing is stable and consistent.  So even if
array-thread-locking went in now, all teh code that used it would have
to keep changing all the time.

cheers
Miller