[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Feature Requests-1067575 ] dynamic importing of externals and name spaces

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Nov 21 20:41:22 CET 2004

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> now to me the question arises, should feature requests be discussed on
> the mailing list ?
> if so, prior to posting a feature request?

I think, discussing this on the list prior to "requesting" is not
neccessary. Feature requests in turn can turn into discussions on the
list. For example, my request for a settable route could be discussed
here. However of course one should check, if a feature is already
present, before requesting it. This can be done by asking on the list
first. But finding out if a feature is present does not exactly
require "discussion", as it's either there or not or in development.

> i just found it amazing that of the first 3 requests (that were sent to
>  pd-dev), two where already implemented:

Bad luck. :)

Ciao