[PD-dev] A little more on pd-0.38-test10.app

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Nov 24 20:51:40 CET 2004

Hey all,

After getting my own plist working I realized that there seems to be one
thing in the plist that test10 is ignoring, and that is the "flags" key.

The string inside the flags key is not run as pd flags. I verified with
"-font  100" as the string.

The rest seems to be working ok...

will future versions of this .app include the new QD tk by James Tittle?
I've been using it for about a year now and its really hard to go back to
looking at non-anti-aliased text!!! Font sizes around 9 look pretty
unreadable.

Also I realized that just like .pdrc we can only have one plist for pd.
this is a pain for me since I need to have multiple sets of flags going.
Perhaps the plist itself could contain sub-trees that store values for
different configs? Each config could even have a name, and in the "path"
or "startup" (I'm a little confused why these are seperated actually) you
could have a popup box for each of the configurations in the plist.

I'll post this to the feature request tracker while its on my mind.

Thanks
Ben