[PD-dev] devel_0_38 fftw support (linux)

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Nov 25 02:49:29 CET 2004

> Tim please have a look at the fftw implementation. The pvoc example
> crashes with a segmentation fault when fftw is enabled.
works fine for me ... the only problem, i'm aware of at the moment is a
segfault related to the garray locks... (iirc, when closing a patch,
possibly related to the gui changes from 37 to 38)

would it be possible, that you send be a gdb backtrace?

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk