[PD-dev] cvs "main" commit of changes to array code

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Nov 29 01:16:41 CET 2004

> I've committed the "array" changes to cvs (main branch).  Next I hope
> to get back to debugging the 0.38 release (still in "test 10" right
> now.)
i hope it's not that difficult to include it in the devel branch with
the thread locks ...

> Next changes I want to make to the "head" (which can be considered a
> test version for 0.39 now) is to update the portaudio and portmidi
> code, and if latency is still a problem for ASIO, possibly to put in
> Tim Blechman's native ASIO support.
i think it's important to be able to switch between two different dsp
schedulers, one "traditional" and one callback based...
i haven't been able to run the callback-based scheduler correctly
(unfortunately i only have a low-end usb audio device on my windoze
machine), but at least it's a base, we could work on...
beside that, there is still a bug in the native asio code, that i
haven't found yet ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783