[PD-dev] XML again

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Dec 4 11:47:18 CET 2004

Hallo,
Georg Holzmann hat gesagt: // Georg Holzmann wrote:

> So, I think this XML representation could be okay (see bottom of the mail):
>
> Now I'm unsure if I should implement the parser myself or if I should use a
> XML parser (e.g. Xerces from apache) ?

I think, the parsing of the container xml files migth be easy enough,
to not depend on external libraries. However there are some engines
you could include directly into the externals.

One suggestion: It would be nice, if the basic datatypes float and
symbol could allso be abbreviated as "f" and "s": "<s>Answer</s>
<f>42</f>  Or can the already?

Ciao