[PD-dev] pdp2gem.pd_darwin question

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Fri Dec 10 15:52:15 CET 2004

On Dec 9, 2004, at 6:33 PM, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> congatulations, amigo.

...just glad to be able to move forward with what we talked about in
bergen!

> you find the answer to something
> we've been searching for months..
> well, not so much, each time i could get hold of a mac.

...well, it's only one blockage removed:  it's still crashing
immediately at the beginning of processing :-(

...looking back at mail archives, I see that I'm also getting this
weird behavior:  when it's loaded, the intro message is doubled in the
console:

pdp2gem : a bridge between PDP/PiDiP and GEM v0.5 (ydegoyon at free.fr)
pdp2gem : a bridge between PDP/PiDiP and GEM v0.5 (ydegoyon at free.fr)

...and then when I look at the backtrace on crashing, I see that we've
entered the pdp/render loop twice?

any ideas?

jamie