[PD-dev] PD patches in XML

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Fri Dec 10 18:57:01 CET 2004

On a side note, something like this, or improvements along these lines,
I think would greatly improve the ability to do dynamic patching. Right
now it's difficult to do connects with messages because I have no idea
what number each object is. (Or maybe there's a more straightforward
solution to this particular issue?)

Best,
Ian