[PD-dev] Windows GUI question

joerg piringer joerg at piringer.net
Sat Dec 11 17:43:41 CET 2004

i want to draw text.
i want to implement something like the maxobject lcd but more
powerful/faster and for text only. i want to draw massive amounts of
text, so tcl/tk would be much to slow i think
it would be great if you could send me the source.

the other thing i am experimenting with is a standalone app (in java,
not the stone age language c++). the connection is via net (e.g. localhost).

B. Bogart wrote:

--
http://joerg.piringer.net
http://www.transacoustic-research.com