[PD-dev] pd 0.38 test 11 in CVS

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Dec 13 15:34:47 CET 2004

> and got no diffs...  could you look in the "s_main.c" you checked out
> and see if it says:
>
> char pd_version[] = "Pd version 0.38 TEST11\n";
>
> (By the way, when I download new portaudios I'll try to get cvs to
> stop bashing the ID lines so we don't get the spurious diffs... too
> late to fix that for 0.38 I think.)
hm ... the cvs is up to date ... is it possible that it's related to the
limited write permissions to stable_0_38, that the diff isn't sent to
the pd-cvs list (this list doesn't make sense at all, if the most
important changes won't be sent)

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783