[PD-dev] Problems with building devel_0_38 on windows

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Dec 13 22:41:19 CET 2004

>    Finall'y I've got some spare time to waste :) , so I decided
> to try that devel_0_38 version of pd.
> First I've tried to build it with threaded soundfiler (since
> I use it _a_lot_ lately with devel_0_37). Unfortunately with no luck.
> Compilation stopped at g_array.c file with this:
hm ... might be a problem with the garray locks ... got to check ... i
have made some changes to the devel_0_38 on my machine but haven't
checked them in ... i think i also fixed that ...

> Then I've tried with standard soundfiler. Compilation went ok, but
> I've got these linker errors:
>
> m_sched.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _fifo_init
> referenced in function _m_scheduler
> m_sched.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _fifo_put
> referenced in function _set_callback
> m_sched.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _fifo_get
> referenced in function _run_idle_callbacks
> ..\bin\pd.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
that's easy ... you have to add m_fifo.c to the sources ...

tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk