[PD-dev] Storing org.puredata.pd.plist inside pd.app?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Dec 18 18:08:13 CET 2004

That solves the problem of adding the "-path" "-helppath" options but how do I
get the pd.app to start with certain flags? (-lib, -rt, etc..) I think its
important that it work out of the box, so that the user does not have to go
through the -startup flags and save values the first time then run it to get it
to work.

In principal I can only see good reasons to allow the user to put their settings
wherever they want them to be.

Thanks for the responce Hans!

B.