[PD-dev] Storing org.puredata.pd.plist inside pd.app?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Dec 18 18:49:18 CET 2004

Well, the -lib problem would be solved by compiling things as
individual objects.  Everything but Gem, zexy, pmdp, and pdp are
compiled this way in the Windows, Debian, and MacOS X CVS distros.

I thought that the -rt flag wasn't used on MacOS X anymore, but I could
be wrong.

As for the location of org.puredata.pd.plist, Apple says that file
should go in ~/Library/Preferences.

.hc