[PD-dev] plugin~ os x

Zachris Trolin zachris at phreaker.net
Wed Dec 29 20:50:54 CET 2004

I've just managed to have [plugin~] compile with LADSPA support on OS X
by trying to figure out the correct flags from other externals and
hacking automake. I asked on the userlist some weeks ago but got no
answer so I had to do it myself.

Right now all automake files are in a mess but atleast it compiles and
it's possible to load the external and use it without problem. If
anybody else needs this mess I'll gladly share it :)

I'd love to see a working plugin~ ship with the OS X distributions of pd
If nobody else wants to do it I'll try to fixup the makefiles so that it
should work for most architectures.

/z