[PD-dev] Variable number of control inlets in external

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Sun Jan 2 12:17:40 CET 2005

Thanks. I figured it all out just after this, but my mailserver has been
down for days. The dynamic outlets were tricky because I had to create a
wrapper struct for the t_outlet struct. Not sure if it was actually
necessary, but it works. Now I'm wondering if the code I have is sound
in terms of memory leakage. If I've allocated two arrays with getbytes
do I need to free them in a _free method to avoid memory leakage?
Cheers,
-Ian