[PD-dev] API documentation

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Wed Jan 5 21:50:33 CET 2005

It's nice to have both. If you have a well documented API it's much
easier to decipher the source, since you can clearly see a description
of a function, its arguments, its return value, and what file it resides in.

If folks could provide me with information, I could spend some time
gluing it together into something nice looking.

-ian