[PD-dev] returning abstraction directory

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Jan 6 17:50:18 CET 2005

> This is a great example where documentation of all of the m_pd.h
> functions and how to use (examples) would be amazing. I feel like I'm
> constantly pestering the list with things I should be able to look up
> somewhere.
i know this problem, running into this kind of problems every once in a
while ... spending hours to figure out, why i only get a NULL pointer to
a canvas ;-)

> Perhaps something like the flext documentation which I think was
> generated by the source comments using doxygen?
hm ... but where to add? devel_ or stable_? and someone who really
understand the whole api should write the documentation ... i'm not
sure, if there are many people out there (except miller) who understand
the whole api ...

tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783