[PD-dev] connect pd to named jack servers

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Jan 13 16:59:29 CET 2005

> Apparently, the only known client supporting this feature is ardour
> (CVS) and so I had not yet tried it.  Are there plans to include this
> functionality in PD?  If so, any time soon?
hm ... possibly i'll look into the jack part of pd sooner or later in
order to adapt it to the callback-based scheduler in devel ... i could
have a look at that, too ...
but at the moment it's very low priority ...

cheers... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk