[PD-dev] Re: devel_0_38 SIMD

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Jan 14 18:27:59 CET 2005

hi thomas, hi all,

first of all, sorry for the inconvenience ... only coded and tested on
linux for now ...

after messing with the simd stuff for a while now, i'm sure, i have to
do a big cleanup in the next few days ...
also, since we are sure to have aligned signals in devel, we don't need
the test for alignment in the _dsp functions any more ...

also, i'll have to think about a good api for providing simd functions
to externals developers ... not sure about a good way, yet ... maybe
just include m_simd.h in m_pd.h ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783