[PD-dev] Re: [PD] trying to make devel_0_38

carmen ix at replic.net
Thu Jan 20 18:33:24 CET 2005

> hm ... i never really dealt with the preset system, except once i had to
> remove an invalid string from the registry that crashed pd ...
> can you try to clean pd's registry entries?

the new registry stuff is broken - well maybe not in devel - every time i set something in the new 'settings' editor, it comes up garbled next launch. in addition an .ini file isnt destroyed upon moving to another machine or user or reinstalling the OS.. - had to patch millers version and copy over s_path.c...since my .pdrc/.ini patch included one of yours for commenting entries..

> the audio issue is possibly another issue ... got to think about this
> one ...

oh yeah, the audio works great. basically if the gui works properly i can take a look at fixing the other stuff (.ini / making sure the new build system works in mingw..) but as it is, its kinda borked..