[PD-dev] Re: [PD] trying to make devel_0_38

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jan 20 21:28:38 CET 2005

Tim Blechmann wrote:
>>compile-time problems.
>>when i tried to bootstrap.sh... pd would refuse to compile, because
>>tk.h could not be found.
>>debian installs tk.h into /usr/include/tcl<X>.<Y>/
>
> all right ... i just changed the autoconf script ... can you please test
> it and let me know, if it works or not?

you changed the library checking (which i think worked (but i don't know))
the problem was with headers checking.

i have copied the according lines from the old configure.in to
configure.ac and comitted it.

but by copying the cold from the old configure to the new one, don't we
polute it again ?

mfg.asd.f
IOhannes