[Fwd: Re: [PD-dev] updating pd.app .38-2 to tcl/tk 8.4.9]

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Feb 1 23:42:10 CET 2005

Hey Martin,

After replacing the tcl/tk frameworks I got an error when trying to run pd in
the console:

alloc: invalid block: 0xa08fc9c: a 80 0

and it would not run.

I actually just not noticed that I'm getting some serious errors in the OSX
console. (I guess since its a .app osx does keep track of crashes) I've attached
the log to this email if it means anything to anyone.