[PD] Re: [PD-dev] API documentation

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Feb 9 02:25:29 CET 2005

Finally wading thru all this back email...

So I'd say if Doxygen does Header only relatively easily, we should go
with it.  But I don't think we should use some strange hack config of
doxygen when we could use headerdoc.  HeaderDoc is written in Perl, so
it should run on anything.  I too prefer GPL over other licenses, but I
think the APSL should be fine since we would just be using HeaderDoc.

But I must say, since you already have some Doxygen examples setup,
that looks like the most likely to catch on.  We can talk all we want,
but whoever actually does it will probably make the decision.

.hc