[PD-dev] ideas for developing data structures further

ix at replic.net ix at replic.net
Mon Feb 28 00:59:13 CET 2005

> canvas *behind* some object once know that this doesn't work without first
> cutting and pasting the existing objects. Some kind of "z-index"

add sys_vgui(".x%lx.c lower %lxRECT\n", canvas, x); in my_canvas_draw_new()

> On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 11:55:21PM +0100, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner hat gesagt: // Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

agree with all your gripes, but color handling, stacking order, mouse flexibility etc are very mature and full-featured in Tk..nothing less than full access to this is acceptable!

anyone know a quick hack to speed up the gui bandwidth? it seems to top out at about 40K/second on windows which really rains on using BLT or Snack for audio editing...seeing all sorts of tantalizing bits about polling intervals in t_tkcmd.c but really have no clue which one to start hacking away at..