[PD-dev] cvs admin question ...

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Wed Mar 2 09:10:38 CET 2005

Hi,

I think there is no reason for thomas to fear (man cvs). The CVS is a
place for collaboration, not a marketplace for externals. If Thomas
doesn't want to collaborate, then why does he want to put his externals
there ?
Did you talk him into that, or is it his own decision ?
There is also no reason for his paranoia, obviously he did not
understand what the purpose of the devel version of pd is.

Since the existance of CVS there has not been a single case where we
had problems.

Anyhow, I think giving Tim the administrative rights is a good idea.

Guenter