[PD-dev] adding new developers...

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Mar 8 17:33:41 CET 2005

Hallo,
Winfried Ritsch hat gesagt: // Winfried Ritsch wrote:

> So the questions:
>
>  - is it possibble to be admin for some of the libfolder ?

I don't think, being an admin only for some folders is possible, but I
would very welcome you to be a "real admin". For the iem subsolder(s)
we could just restrict write access a bit, if that is needed.

>  - is LGPL ok for this stuff ?

Yes, LGPL is among the Sourceforge-compatible licenses.

>  - is it possible to make releases (being release manager) for some libs ?

Okay, this is part of a bigger question, namely how to do releases for
the SF projects in the repository in general, as they have quite
different release cycles. Anyway, making various file releases out of
subdirectories technically is not a real problem.

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38