[PD-dev] adding new developers...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Mar 9 01:33:02 CET 2005

This is great news!  It'll be good to have all of the IEM stuff
automatically included in the builds.

On Mar 8, 2005, at 11:33 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> Winfried Ritsch hat gesagt: // Winfried Ritsch wrote:
>
>> So the questions:
>>
>>  - is it possibble to be admin for some of the libfolder ?
>
> I don't think, being an admin only for some folders is possible, but I
> would very welcome you to be a "real admin". For the iem subsolder(s)
> we could just restrict write access a bit, if that is needed.
>
>>  - is LGPL ok for this stuff ?
>
> Yes, LGPL is among the Sourceforge-compatible licenses.
>
>>  - is it possible to make releases (being release manager) for some
>> libs ?
>
> Okay, this is part of a bigger question, namely how to do releases for
> the SF projects in the repository in general, as they have quite
> different release cycles. Anyway, making various file releases out of
> subdirectories technically is not a real problem.

I think the plan is to move towards autobuilding the whole thing every
night, that's what I have been working towards.  Then people can make
other builds whenever they want.

____

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!