Fwd: [PD-dev] "scripts" section of CVS

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Mar 27 09:23:16 CEST 2005

Hallo,

> > I am thinking of starting a "scripts" section of the CVS because I
> > have written two handy scripts for Pd and there doesn't seem to be
> > a logical place to put them in CVS.  I have a /etc/init.d/pd
> > SysV-style start/stop script and pd-diff, a rough idea of how to
> > get useful results from diffing .pd files.

I would prefer another name. "stuff" is taken ;) maybe "utils" would
be an alternative?  "scripts" might be a subdirectory there.
Background is: The directory might need to hold other things besides
scripts. However if it only should hold scripts, then go along.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41