[PD-dev] remote control

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 29 20:47:00 CEST 2005

Also, if you are using Max and Pd, and not using any of the time
tagging of OSC, then why not just use Max/Pd semi-color terminated
messages?  SuperCollider can easily interpret them and its built-in to
Max and Pd.

Without the time tagging, there are really only major difference
between OSC and Pd messages: " "  instead of "/" separator

.hc