[PD-dev] solution to the "only one config file" issue

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Mar 30 20:17:35 CEST 2005

OK!

This is a guess true that it is a developer problem (though I don't know
if that is indeed what I am) user who needs a more complex system than
the average?!

Say we have a tcl-script that looks for org.pure-data*.plist files in
library/Preference and provides a faclity to selecting one of these
files. On click a symbolic link is made and repoints
org.pure-data.pd.plist to the appropriate plist file. (or .pdrc)

Would this be of use to anyone?

B.