[PD-dev] pd interface questions

Burt brialey at juno.com
Sun Apr 3 20:30:40 CEST 2005

Actually, in my OS X installer I did change quite a few of the help files to *.help (at least the ones in 5.reference).  In fact, it's quite easy to do because there are plenty of scripts out there to take care of removing the prepended "help-", removing the appended ".pd", and appending "-help.pd".

You can find scripts in /Library/Scripts/Finder Scripts.  You can do a batch job to every file that starts with "help-" in a directory.  It makes converting these files really easy.

sb

Message: 1