[PD-dev] pd interface questions

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 6 01:42:18 CEST 2005

On Apr 3, 2005, at 2:31 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> *-help.pd is the new standard.  No one has done the grunt work of
>
> this is news to me too.
> since when, where and why do you think that "help-*" is older (and i
> guess you mean by that: more deprecated) than "*-help" ???
>
> both ways have there benefits, and i wouldn't like to miss "help-*".

Here's the key quote:

------------------------
OK, so as not to uproot people again I'll make it search for both,
but let's regard "metro-help.pd", etc., as the preferred form.

cheers
Miller

Here's the whole thread:

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2003-09/001519.html

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."

      - Martin Luther King, Jr.