[PD-dev] name-battle round 2: SCons

ix at replic.net ix at replic.net
Tue Apr 12 14:08:09 CEST 2005

so, these weird recursion errors SCons was driving me crazy over, are beacuse there are multiple C files with the same name.. for example maxlib/urn.c and cyclone/hammer/urn.c..

basically you cant do that, so if you want to try out the new externals build system, cd build/ and type 'scons' and then 'scons install' if it all went well, but it definitely wont unless you:

rm src/urn.*
rm src/match.*
rm src/prepend.*
rm src/sinh.c
rm src/delta~.c
rm src/reson~.c
rm src/abs~.c
rm src/svf~.c
rm src/matrix~.c
rm src/atan2~.c

..scripting the removal of these files in scons would be hackish, even by my standards...